Remembering Fox Kids

Growing up aside from the Ninja Turtles most of my favorite shows were on Fox Kids and mostly from Saban. Above is a cover from one of several Fox Kids magazines that were sent to me as a kid. The price says $1.00 but I never paid for them. One day they just started sending them to me. My guess would be because I would enter contests they held and they knew I was a long time watcher but who knows. As a kid all I knew is that they would send me one every month or so. One issue they sent said it would be the last one because they wanted to save paper but I think it was because they were canceling the Fox Kids block. Some great shows I remember were Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, Godzilla the animated series,Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog, Digimon, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines.

Above is one of the covers from a 1998 issue. Good times.

-DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait

Ponyo