Christmas season is on at the mall.



While I was at the mall this afternoon, I noticed that summer was truly over and the autumn season had begun. Everything has turned over from bathing suits and sandals to Halloween costumes and pumpkins. Even though Halloween is still over a month away, some of the stores have already started stocking the shelves with Christmas items. For instance, in the Hallmark store I found some great new ornaments including a Ghostbusters car, Mickey Mouse from Mickey's Christmas Carol, and and animated flip book like ornament that I found particularly interesting. You have to turn the crank to flip the plastic pages and watch Mickey do a magic trick.

All in all it was a really good day. I like this time of year when everything is just starting to get into the holiday season.    


-DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait

Remembering Fox Kids

Ponyo